- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Impossibilities and Teenagers
Greetings, Dear Friends!
Welcome back - if you have visited before, and Welcome! if this is your first visit!
Today we have added another new poem, and a new prayer. The new poem is entitled Impossible, and the new prayer is a Prayer for a Wayward Teenager.
At this time in our lives, we find that many of our young people are severely stressed, bullied, feel aimless, and often lost and lonely. The problem is that when these feelings occur, our young ones feel so overwhelmed that those within the home are the first ones upon whom they take out their frustrations, and they become impossible to handle alone.
So, if this scenario sounds familiar to you, please visit our Prayers and Uplifting Poetry pages for these new offerings. You will be glad you did!
And please don't forget to access the link at the bottom of each prayer for the Song of Praise for that day!
Be well, and be gloriously blessed, as you take everything to Jesus,