Thursday, September 4, 2014

Change in Format ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Greetings, Dear Ones!

     This is just a short note to let you know that, effective today, Thursday, September 4, 2014, I am changing the layout of SingOutMySoulToTheLord.

     I have decided that from hereon in, I shall be putting each poem and prayer on its own page so that you will no longer have to scroll through a rather lengthy page to find each day's offering. By so doing, you should have a much more comfortable interaction on SingOutMySoulToTheLord!

     I thank you for your understanding and consideration, and I look forward to your continued support.

     Be well, and be gloriously blessed,


BJC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.