- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Friday, September 26, 2014
Some people real ungrateful
They are never, ever satisfied
With what the Good Lord gave them
They always want more, besides!
They behave like God is a teller
That says “Kaching!” when ever they yell
And worse they think that He is a jeweler
To give them a lil' bit o' bling as well!
They act like He's a full-time gardener
To be always checking out the seeds
That their pastors told them to plant so
They could get a new car with some real speed!
Every week, they are faithfully planting
Their seeds and believing that those seeds will grow
Into a house, high-paying job, college tuition or
Even change them into big-time media star!
I pity those people who believe that our God is
Dr. Feel Good, Mayor Look Good – never Is Good!
I pray that they will reform, and be contented
With all the bounties they don't believe they now have!
Everyday we hear reports of people hungry,
People dying, children crying, epic floods and
We who have are never contented
All we want is some more glad rags!
We are blessed, let's be grateful, and give thanks to
Our Father, in heaven above,
He provides, justifies, and sanctifies us
For a home where contentment never ends. **BJC**