- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Riches without SORROW – only God can give
For the rich man in his greed thinks he'll outlive
The poor, the meek, the beggar in the street
Because he trusts his riches against God to compete!
Riches without FEAR – only God can give
For the rich man in his arrogance thinks he has no need
For child-like faith, or Almighty God in his life
Since with his money he purchases the bodyguards he feeds!
Riches without GUILT – only God can give
For the rich man in his great pride believes
His money entitles him to achieve
Whatever, and whoever, his lusts can conceive to receive!
Ah, rich man, now poor man – if only you knew
The God of Creation is always watching you
To see if your riches will to His Glory attend
Or give you the things that'll cause you into hell to descend!
Repent ye, this day, and to the Lord give your praise
Don't worship the things that fade and rust away
Be kind to the unfortunate, the downtrodden, the weak
And at the first resurrection, up to Heaven, you'll be raised! **BJC**