- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
Monday, September 22, 2014
The Baby Picture
The Baby Picture
Today I saw a photo of a Baby
His brains - like cottage cheese - were falling out
He was surely worse for wear
Since his mama pushed him out
This baby's crime it was confessed
Was that he was the child of a Christian
His killing was a message sent
To those upon whom their blade could be bent!
I ask you fair, I tell you proud
The message was received e'er loud
The only purpose it served you see
Was to harden my resolve to with King Jesus be!
What purpose have I to live?
What reason have I to love
When those who would dictate my pace
Want my soul to be their slave?
Listen well, I tell you true
I'll only be a slave to the One who
Gave His life to ransom mine
That's JESUS CHRIST, the Lord Divine!!
So If your Soul IS enslaved to Satan
You chose your lot – I have chosen mine!
My Lord and my Almighty God
Is coming very soon, triumphantly
His ransomed children to take take home
Forever safe, no more to roam!
We'll live in mansions bright and fair
Wearing the bright crowns that Jesus promised
On heads immortal, ever young, ever strong
Singing Redemption's Song in the Gathered throng!
So do your worse for that's your best
You cannot a saint's soul distress
You may our bodies burn, oh yes
But victory is the crown we've earned I must stress!
Oh Calvary, Mount Zion strong
Sing out loud our battle song
Saints dead long, saints alive and strong
Praise our God
We're to Glory bound!
VICTORY IN JESUS!!