Monday, October 27, 2014

Father, Forgive Me!


Heavenly Father,
I come to You  today with a contrite heart and beseech Your forgiveness.
I ask you, Lord, to forgive me for all the times I did not trust You to make 
a way for me; for all the times I ignored Your wise counsel not to make 
a move and paid a heavy price for disobedience; for all those times that 
I have been willful, and hard-headed and chose to walk in my own wisdom; 
for all those times I chose to ignore  conscience and knowingly did what 
I knew to be  wrong in Your sight. Oh, Father, forgive me! Father, I beseech
You to forgive me for my often lack of faith in You, my Almighty God.
I beseech You, Father, to forgive me for the many times I have given
You my burdens only to take them back and made matters worse.
Father, I am sorry for being an often wayward child, and I ask You to help
me to stay on the straight and narrow path, and to always 
do right even in the face of rabid opposition.  Father, I love You, and I ask
these mercies in the name of Jesus Christ, the Righteous, and I thank You for
hearing and answering prayer. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.