- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Friday, October 17, 2014
I heard one day of Good Christian
And for a moment I couldn't understand
If over there Good Christian see
Then over yonder Bad Christian be.
Good Christian as we're sure to know
Is gentle, helpful, no worldly flow
Means then Bad Christian is likely
Suffering chronic, and putting on a hyper-show.
Good Christian is eager, approachable too
Bad Christian suffers lassitude and ingratitude, who knew?
Good Christian has fine morals he wears like a skin
Bad Christian – catch him offside – he swears at his kin!
Good Christian seeks to his wisdom share
Bad Christian shows knowledge with so great a flair
Good Christian exhibits a right kindly glow
Bad Christian never fears to tell who he knows.
I tell you all this so that you would know
Wherever the rabbit, the fox it will show!
Good Christian, Bad Christian, the wheat and the tare
Together, a-growing, same garden they share!
Our Bible tells us to watch the fruit
Because a bad tree never a good fruit seed
Bitter water cannot good water contain
And hot mout' will speak what cold heart enchain!
So when you see Christian Good and Bad
Look to Jesus, and then be glad
For Gentleness, goodness, and honesty, see right
In the mien of him who is following the Light! **BJC**
THEY CAN'T HIDE!