Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Contrite Heart



The Contrite Heart

If only ...


I should have ...


I could have ...


Maybe if ...


Perhaps I ...


So Sorry for Self-inflicted Sorrow.


Useless!


Unchanging!


Unchangeable!                  It's ... Too late!


I CAN'T CHANGE IT!! 


But I Can … REPENT!




Joel 2: 13 – And rend your heart, and not your garments, and


turn unto the Lord your God: for He [is] gracious and


merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth


Him of the evil.






I Am FORGIVEN!




2 Timothy 2:15 – Study to show thyself approved unto God, a


workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the


word of truth.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.