- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Balaam's Ass Required
BALAAM'S ASS REQUIRED
I wish I could be a Balaam's Ass
To some of these modern-day preachers
Who seem activated by a Balak spirit
Seeking to make God's people act like they're illiterate
By clothing, ritual, word and deed
These preachers seek to enrich themselves with speed
By putting great price to the teaching of the Word
Which does not edify and makes spirits curd
Plant a seed, buy an oil, purchase a miracle
Preacher man is begging, he needs a new toy
Congregations, they then come out to pray, and pay
Satan's advocates big money to be led astray
Cry shame! Oh, Lord, have mercy, come and defend
Your people who go church for a good word and to pray
To You, by the Spirit, in Jesus' name
Come, Thou, Dear Lord! Defend! Defend!
They teach for doctrine the commandments of men
They have willingly departed the faith
And sold their souls for a pot full of stew
Whilst giving up heaven's reward and refusing it to believers, too
One of these preachers I, myself, heard say
That the shepherd's prosperity has first to come into play
Since the shepherd leads the sheep, he should get his first
Because if he walked behind, all he'd get is some poo in the purse
We warn you now, you apostate preacher
We are servants of the Galilean Teacher
Change your ways, amend, oh, root out
The behaviors that cause a dumb donkey to speak out!
Fear not, I tell you, believer in the Lord
Our God, the Almighty, He will supply a sword
To the angel who will cut them off if they don't turn back
And return to teaching, and preaching, the Lean Word – not fat!
First they took our money, then they stepped on the truth
Followed by our souls they seriously imperiled to boot
But, thankfully, some of us knew the dear Creator's voice
And that was enough to make our hearts rejoice
Our Lord had no mansions, no diamond cellular phones
No bodyguards, no choppers and definitely no cars
He preached the Message – it was UNDILUTED!
No color, no spin, and certainly it was not trimmed convoluted!
Sola Scriptura. The Word! The Word!
A “Doth saith the Lord!” should be heard, you cur!
Preach conscience, repentance, new birth, that sin's a stain
And only Blood can remove it, or on the soul it remains!
Oh, preacher, God forgives! So please repent!
Confess! He's faithful! Oh, won't you relent?
Confession and repentance are good for the soul
Give your burden for false riches to Jesus, He'll take it in control!
So, Dear Ones, I beseech you
Don't idly sit by
And let the preacher betray his calling
And lead you to die
Become Balaam's Ass
Open your mouth and speak
Stop swallowing the nonsense
That some of these preachers teach
Don't give up real gold
For this earth's deadly dross
That rusts, and gets stolen
Stop playing with the fluff!
Hold on to King Jesus
His Word – it will guide
To mansions on gold streets
Water of Life running by!
Read your Bible for your self
Compare text with text
Demand that your preacher
Preach in context even if he gets vexed!
Your gaining heavenly life depends
On your personal understanding
That Jesus is coming soon
He's even at the door
Prepare now – get ready!
Don't get a surprise when He shows!
Only those who are unprepared
Will be caught unawares
So put your spiritual house in order
So you won't be dismayed
My braying is over for now
I have said my piece
Until I see you next time
Go thou in peace!