- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
Friday, November 21, 2014
Prayer: Father, Have Mercy On Us!
Father, have mercy on us!
All around us we see that evil is become good,
And good has become evil.
Every where it almost seems as though
Your believing children are forsaken ...
Father, have mercy on us in these harsh
And cruel times where it is already being said
that Jesus Christ is not the only answer
Or the only way Home
And that the Holy Bible is not the Sacred Word!
Father, help us to stand firm on Your inerrant Word
And to keep the Faith of Jesus!
Help us, Father, when they denigrate our belief
And hope, and faith, and love, to remember
And to hold on, and to continue trusting
In Our Beloved Christ and His sacrifice!
Help us always to remember that You have
No godchildren, nor grandchildren, nor stepchildren; that
You are not blind, nor deaf, nor dumb;
That You neither wear dark glasses, nor pyjamas, and that
You, Father, surely don't like ugly, be it personality or practice or policy.
Until that Great and Dreadful Day, keep us
In Your love for Jesus Christ's sake.
Father, we love You. AMEN