- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Prayer for Comfort and Strength with Promises
Oh, Thou who hearest every heartfelt prayer, have mercy on us, Your children.
Father, all the signs are in the air that our days on this earth are fast coming to an end.
Everywhere, Father, we see and hear about our brothers and sisters who are being
hounded out of business, classified domestic terrorists and hate mongers for their
stand on Biblical morality, beaten, and even martyred for their faith
in the Lord, Christ. Have mercy.
Father, the Master told us not let anyone deceive us because there will be those who will
come in His name and will deceive those who have no love for, nor grounding
in the Holy Word, and we beseech You to help us, Father, to stick to
Your Revealed and Preserved Word, and to study and show ourselves approved,
to bury that Word deep in our hearts, to live its precepts, claim its promises,
and live Christ-like lives as those worthy of our recompense.
Father, the day seems very near when the laws of our lands will mark true believers
as enemies of our homelands, and the governments will withdraw their protection,
and will abandon us to mercies of those who desire our destruction, and we plead
for Your mercy on us as we pray for the protection and provision, care and comfort
You promised to us through the little time of Jacob's trouble.
Help us, Lord, to grab hold of the promise and wrestle valiantly in prayer with
He Who Is Faithful. Until then, help us to confess all our sins, whether by omission,
or commission, as Jacob did, so that we may be saved and blessed.
Father, in Isaiah 49, You promised not to forget any of us who have our hope in Jesus,
and we eagerly claim this blessed promise, for we are graven in the palms of His hands.
Father, in Zechariah 2, You promised that whoever touches us,
touch the apple of Your eye, and we, in child-like trust, faith and humility,
claim this promise for we are worthy by the Blood.
Father, have mercy on us, and upon those who are seeking Your Face and,
if there is just one more person that we can reach for Your Kingdom, help us to
seek out and minister to that searching soul as for a lost sheep.
Father, we beseech You to grant us strength to stand firm in the Faith, strength for
our journeying, courage for the way that we must travel, willingness to turn the other
cheek when abused and opposed, to keep a song in our hearts, and to have a soft
answer to turn away the wrath of our foes as we go on Your errands.
Bless us, and keep us in Your care this day, and always, for we love You, Lord,