- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Prayer: Lord, Fix Me
The one that's marked/marred by sin
And let it be revealed today
A new, clean, heart within.
Debride me, Oh, Lord,
Layer by layer
And let the light of Your Life
Germinate and flower.
Remove from me
Pride and greed
Give me a humble heart
And some good seed
Worthy to be planted
Among Your people
Helpful - not boastful.
Remove from me self and gluttony
Lord, give me instead
A heart filled to overflowing with You
Willing to feed the people - the milling, the dread!
Remove from me, Lord
The chalice of malice
And give me instead a good braided lattice
Whereupon I may hang Your Word
Oft’ to be repeated
Ever to be heard.
Lord, make me anew, and
Help me to eschew
The lowered life that I led - the fainting heart that I stewed!
Pour out the Love Balm, and
Hold Thou my hand
And help me be a a worthy member of
Your Glory Band.