- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
Friday, March 6, 2015
I am tired of hearing the Gospel
Preached with The Lizard Tongue
For it tickles my ears with its message
That Jesus Christ won’t ever frown
At lies, deceits, fornication
Vainglory, and doctrines of devils
And the putting of white pearls on a black sow!
Pastor, take your cold tongue out my earhole
Preach the Word - undiluted - as it comes
Straight - from the Word of The Father
No chaser - send it, send it right down!
If I want my ears to be tickled
I have q-tips in my medicine chest
I put some water on them for sensation
And have myself a tickle-fest!
God’s Holy Word is The Truth, and
It needs not polish, spin, color, nor excuse
Tell the people what The Lord God told you
Anything else - do me a favor, and
Give it a pass, please
My soul - it will be thankful
My heart - it will be glad
The Father - He will commend you
And Satan, welllll ... he'll be right mad!
I can live with that!