- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Prayer: Help Me To Let You Do For Me
help me to walk confidently in Your Light,
and to do what is right in Your Sight this day, and always.
Help me, Lord, to not take care
of another problem for myself today, for my
taking care of them in my own strength
never causes them come out to my benefit.
Help me to not decide that I can
make my own way plain, for my decision-making
often leaves me writhing in pain inside.
Please, Father, help me to let go of my willful self and
allow You do what You know is best for me.
Help me, Lord, to remember that
my one right decision led me to You, Who,
for the love of this great sinner,
met Your death at Calvary to purchase
my pardon, and to set me free
from a burdensome life of sinning.
And, Lord, that freedom that You purchased for me,
I offer it to You as my sacrifice today, and I
beseech You to accept this offering, for it comes
from my freewill.
I also ask You, please, to carry me, step by step,
along the rough way, and throughout this toilsome day.
I love You, Lord. AMEN.