Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Lord, Just Let Me In



I don’t have to be a herald
Nor a watchman at the gate
Lord, just let me into Heaven
And help me not be late!

I don’t have to be a song leader
Please, Lord, just let me in the Choir sing
I want to sing for my Jesus
Father, just let me into Heaven get in!

Lord, I don’t need a mansion
But, I know that You’ve prepared me one
I don’t need it to be special
It's enough that its Jesus-made, and in Heaven belongs!

Lord, my heart it is longing
For my home in Glory to see
Lord, whatever You do today
Have mercy, and remember me, for I need Thee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.