Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sexual Fluidity??!?!?!!




My
Sexuality
Is
Not
Fluid!

I
Am
A Girl
Woman
Daughter
Mother
Grandmother
Grand-daughter
Sister
Auntie
Girlfriend (the old-time one)
A Sister in Christ to The Brethren!

I
Am
A
Princess
Of
The Realm Of God's Light!

I
Do
Not
Run
With
Creatures
Of
The
Night!

God Made Me
Female - 100%
Not 51% Boy
And 49% Girl
Dependent upon
What who where when why I want to give a twirl!

Dear Teacher Educator:
Please Get A Grip On Yourself!
Give The Great God A Whirl
And You
Will See Noticeably
From toe to top, see
That we are God’s creation
Not the head-man's lying, craven, scientific fluidity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.