Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Flattering God!?!




I can't Flatter God with: "I Love YOU!"
I can't Coerce God with a Screaming Fit!
I can't Disappoint God with My Human Failures
But I will Anger God with Malicious Presumptuous Sin!

I can't Fool God with a Sham Confession!
I can't Hoodwink God with Repentance Fake!
I will Tempt God by Walking Outside of His Will
And by Playing with Sin Kitty and Calling 
"Save Me, I Fell Over Playing Devil Dodge Ball by Fire Lake!"

I Please God with Genuine Repentance!
I Celebrate God by Walking in Jesus' Faith!
I Bless God by Accepting Jesus' Blood Sacrifice!
I Honor God by Praying and Singing "His Name Be Ever Praised!"

Glory!
Glory!
Hallelujah!
Glory!
Hallelujah!
Sing to Him Praise!
Stand Tall!
Walk Humble!
Head for The City - Victory IS Assured
Jesus Christ will Reign!
Get on board The Train
Satan, Death, Hell and Unrepentant Sinners 
Will be Utterly Destroyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.