Saturday, August 8, 2015

Contented!

Through the Longing Eyes of My Faith
I See The City of The Holy God
And recognize that My Lot is More Blessed
Than Living Richly and Sinning Greatly like the
World-Loving
Self-Confessed
Satan-Oppressed
I-Am-God-Myself-Obsessed
Holy God Denying
Flagrant Sin-Wasted Outlaw.

I no longer Whine about My Lack of Life's Accoutrements!
I am Contented with Food and Shelter, and Shoes upon My Feet!
I feel Heaven-Blessed Knowing that in The Day of Redemption
The Worldly Rich will be Bleating like Lost Goats
But - Redeemed Sinner that I am -
I will be Baa-ing like a 
Blessed
Obedient 
Faithful
Immortal 
White-dressed 
#JesusChrist-Approved 
Spirit-Comforted Sheep.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.