Saturday, August 29, 2015

God's Love For Me Is Eternal! + Prayer: Thanks!





God's Grace gives Me Access
God's Mercy gives Me Hope
God's Love for Me is Eternal
And for this I don't have to Vote!

I send a Prayer up to Heaven
With Full Knowledge of The Power of Jesus' Blood
For The Blood of His Great Sacrifice
Assures Me an Answer from God Above!

I will Pray to God without Ceasing
I will Pray when it seems This Life is Me Defeating
I will Pray for My Days on Earth are Fleeting
I Will Pray ... I WILL PRAY!

Jesus+Saves

Heavenly Father,
Thanks for the Benefits You Bestow
Thanks for The Love that Shows
Thanks for Forgiving The Balance I Owe
I Give You Praise!
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.