Monday, August 10, 2015

Kinda Sorta Maybe Probably Assuredly Christian?!?!


I was kinda sorta maybe perhaps Happy
I was kinda sorta probably maybe Sad
I was kinda sorta  probably distinctly Miserable
But I was definitely distinctly assuredly positively Bad!

I was kinda sorta maybe probably serving Jesus
I was kinda sorta probably definitely serving The Fraud
I was kinda sorta probably assuredly definitely fooling Myself
For I was definitely decidedly distinctly not fooling God!

I kinda think I maybe probably honestly knew where this life would lead me
But I definitely assuredly knew The Day I truly faced The Cross
And that is when I definitely assuredly positively knew I needed a cleansing
And that is when lying to Myself out the window flew!

My Cleansing definitely brought me serious intense soul-searching
My Healing assuredly came with myriad tears
My Ascension to The Roll of True Believer
Assuredly positively came when I honestly willingly wisely accepted 
The Gift of Eternal Life that Jesus Christ gave!

I am positive I am Changed
I am assured that Jesus Forgave
And live, or die, neither Sin nor Death 
Can keep Me from gaining The Life of The Saved!

I am 
Sincerely
Positively
Assuredly Convinced 
that
Jesus Christ 
IS
My Lord and Savior
for
The I AM Saved Me ... by His Grace!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.