- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Sunday, September 27, 2015
GUEST POSTER: +Daryl Luedke - Abide, O Dearest Jesus!
This is the prayer that the Lord put on my heart to send you.
It is a prayer-hymn that I learned in grade school many years ago! It was inspired by the Book of Luke, chapter 24 verse 29.
Abide, O dearest Jesus, among us with Thy grace
That Satan may not harm us nor we to sin give place.
Abide, O dear Redeemer, among us with Thy Word
And thus now and hereafter true peace and joy afford.
Abide with heavenly brightness among us, precious Light;
Thy truth direct and keep us from error's gloomy night.
Abide with richest blessings among us, bounteous Lord;
Let us in grace and wisdom grow daily through Thy Word.
Abide with Thy protection among us, Lord, our Strength,
Lest world and Satan fell us and overcome at length.
Abide, O faithful Savior, among us with Thy love;
Grant steadfastness and help us to reach our home above.
Thank you, Daryl, for a beautiful submission!