Friday, November 27, 2015

HAPPY SABBATH + OPTIONS: Gross Ingratitude! + PRAYER: Father, Grant Me Enough





Think About This:

I don't Have The Extra Cash
To Purchase The Extra Clothing that I Don't Need!
I don't Have The Extra Cash
To Buy that Nice Pair of Shoes
That do My Eyes so Please
And
Because of The Shortfall
In The Extra
I Feel Like
My World is Falling Apart!

Father, Help me,  please!

I Listened to My Self 
Bemoaning My Lack
My Worldly Shortfall and 
Wondered at The Gross Ingratitude
Of Us Children of The Fall!

I Decided to Catalog My Benefits
I Decided to Deal in The Facts
To Seek 
To Know 
All of My Needs Lacking
And Have a Father Child Meeting 
With 
The Lord!

CHECK THIS OUT:

Food - Abundance 
Shelter - Adequate
Clothing - Necessary

Family - Good
Friends - Faithful
Work - Fulfilling

Water - Clean
Bed - Comfortable
Book - The Word True

THERE IS:

Sugar
Lime Juice
Lemon Juice
Butter
Flour
Eggs
Nuts - Various
Dried Fruit
Fresh Fruit
Real Essence
Onions
Peppers
Seasonings
Veggies - Fresh, Canned, Frozen
Potatoes
Meat Mock or Real
Fish Imitation or Scaled
Peppermint
Ginger
Sorrell
And, More ...!

HMMM ...

THIS, THEREFORE, MEANS THAT ...

I can Freely Cook a 
"Whatever I Want to Eat Meal" meal!

I can Freely Bake an
"I Feel Like Cake" cake!

I can Freely Prepare an 
"I Feel Like  Drinking a Hot Cold Beverage" beverage!

And 

I Do Not Have To Beg nor Plead and Pray For Them!


POINT IS:

I've Got Options
One,  Two and Three!
I may Eat and Sleep
At Leisure
Not Sharing My Bed with Woolly Sheep!

I can Buy Myself a Candy
Of My Choosing
Whether I Eat it or Not, and 
If My Nose Starts Running
I have Tissues to wipe away the snot!

I am Not Forced to Contend with The Elements
Savory
Unsavory
Natural or
Man-made, and
I Say My Prayers Whenever I Want to, and 
I'm Not Afraid of Being Sold as a Sex Slave!

I can Fellowship with Whomever I Want to!
I can Call a Brother or a Sister
To Ask For or Say Prayers!
I can Sleep Late
Rise Early
Walk,  Run
Have Fun - if I Feel like it, and 
I don't Need Courage as Found in a Pill or Bottle of Rum!

I've Got Options!
I've Got a Craft!
I Can Make a Warm Gift for Some-Anybody!

I've Got Skill in My Hands
Sight in My Eyes
Ears that Hear
I can Talk
Touch
Feel
See
Because Jesus Created Me
And 
He Saved Me
By 
Dying on The Accursed Tree!

My Options are Open but 
I think I will them Close
And Learn Gratitude to God
IS Good and Even Great, and
Appreciate Appreciate!

Extra Cash would be Great, too
But, Know What?
I'd be a Regulation Fool
If I don't Give God Thanks
For Giving Me
Much, and More!

So ...

Father, 
Thanks!
Thanks!
I Give You Thanks
and 
Look to The Day
When We Will Walk Together 
On The Banks
Of The River
Where
Needing Wanting and Thinking Extra
Have No Bearing Body nor Rank!

Grant Me Enough 
Today
For My Self, and Another
This, Father, I Pray!
Let Me Be Contented
With Whatever I've got
And 
Help Me to Never Ever
Look Back
And 
Lose All
Like The Wife of Lot!
I Love You, Lord!
You Are My All and All!
AMEN.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.