- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
I Can Wait On The Lord!
I don't need Instant Gratification!
I can Wait on The Lord!
I don't need bells and whistles -
Those come Compliments of The Fraud!
I will not Indulge in Blind Obedience
As called for by The Gods of The Earth!
I will Obey My Father in Heaven
Who knew Me before I was Birthed!
Blind Obedience isn't even for Blind People
Their Training leads them on The Straight Way
My Obedience - My Way - is lead by Straight Teaching
By Him who is The Truth and who doesn't have Feet of Clay!
I will not Practice a Blind Faith!
My Faith comes from The Healer of Blind Eyes
And Hearts, and Hurts
The Faithful One - Himself
He who Suffered to Cleanse Me of The Curse of Death!
Father, I can Wait for My Blessing
The One Too Fantastic to Conceive
The Blessing from Him who is Gracious
From Him who My Sorrows did Feel!
I Will Wait ... On The Lord!