Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I Can Wait On The Lord!





I don't need Instant Gratification!
I can Wait on The Lord!
I don't need bells and whistles -
Those come Compliments of The Fraud!

I will not Indulge in Blind Obedience
As called for by The Gods of The Earth!
I will Obey My Father in Heaven
Who knew Me before I was Birthed!

Blind Obedience isn't even for Blind People
Their Training leads them on The Straight Way
My Obedience - My Way - is lead by Straight Teaching
By Him who is The Truth and who doesn't have Feet of Clay!

I will not Practice a Blind Faith!
My Faith comes from The Healer of Blind Eyes
And Hearts, and Hurts
The Faithful One - Himself
The Witness
He who Suffered to Cleanse Me of The Curse of Death!

Father, I can Wait for My Blessing
The One Too Fantastic to Conceive
The Blessing from Him who is Gracious
From Him who My Sorrows did Feel!

I Will Wait ... On The Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.