Sunday, May 8, 2016

PRAYER: My Heart Does Rejoice





Father,
In You,  My Heart Does Rejoice
For
Your Faithfulness Is Real!
Lord, I Can Set My Clock By You
Knowing
That Your Promises Will Never Fail!

I Thank You, Lord
For My Little Faith!
I Thank You, Lord
For In You I Know I'm Safe!
I Thank You, Lord
For
My Daily Bread
And
For A Safe Place In Which To Lay My Head!

I Ask You, Lord
For Ever Increasing Faith
A Contrite Heart
And
A Willingness To Use It!
Grant Me Grace
For The Day At Hand
And
Help Me
Never To Put My Confidence In Man!

Lord, Lift Me Up!
I Desire Upon Mount Zion To Stand!
I Love You, Lord
AMEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.