Saturday, June 25, 2016

I Believe In Miracles! + PRAYER: I Believe, Lord!




As Long As I DO What Is Right
God Will Do Right By Me!

As Long As I Live Right
Christ's Righteousness
Will Clothe Me
Luxuriously!

As Long As I Hold To Jesus
Neither Sin Nor Satan
Can Carry Me Away!

As Long As I Trust In Jesus Christ
Help
For Me
Is Only A Prayer Away!

I Expect Miracles!
God Expects Me To Obey!

I Expect Miracles!
God Expects Me To Do What He Says!

I Can't Do It Alone
BUT
There Is Help And Provision!
I Dial A Prayer
AND
It IS Routed
Rooted
In The Free Grace Division!


PRAYER:



Lord,
I Need A Miracle Today!
Just A Little One
To Help Me On Life's Way!
I Need No Special Wrapping!
You Know Just What To Do!
Please Open Heaven's Storehouse
For I Am Waiting
To Pickup
From You!

I Believe, Lord!

Help Me In My Unbelief!
For I Love
Trust
Honor
Bless
AND
Worship
Only
The Eternal You!