Saturday, August 27, 2016

I Go To God + PRAYER: Claiming What God Says Is Mine!





I Live
In A Dying Body!
I Talk
In Prayer
To The Lord Of Life!
My Attitude
Before Him
Is One Of Reverence
Hoping Ever To Let Self
Bow Out
In Deference!

I Go To God
My Case To Plead!
I Tell God Everything
As Before Him
My Heart Bows
And
My Will Yields!
I Take No Pleasure
In Speaking
About My Sinful Disgrace
But
I Go To God Knowing
That In His House
He Holds For Me
A Beautiful Place!

PRAYER:

Lord,
I Place My Lowly Hand In Thine
And 
Willingly Acknowledge
That Thou Art Divine!

I Thank You, Lord
For Your Sacrifice
That Allows Me
By Grace 
To Grow Up
And
I Thank You For The Mercy
That Permits My Repentance
When
For Grace
By My Falling
In The Sad Day
I Fail To Show Up!
Forgive Me!

Father,
I Come To You Humbly
Knowing
That You Are Kind
And
I Claim
With Confidence
What You Have For Me
And 
In The Name Of The Blessed Jesus
I Accept It As Mine!
I Love You, LORD!
AMEN.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.