Tuesday, August 29, 2017

PRAYER: Father, I Know That You Hold My Hand!


Father,
I Am Willing To Follow You!
Lead Me!
I Am Willing To Walk!
Guide Me!
I Am Willing To Learn!
Teach Me!
I Am Willing To Speak
So Please Grant Me Utterance
And

Be With Me
To Guard Direct
And

Correct Me
Even As I Endeavor
To Do As You Bid Me This Day!


Father,
I Desire To Be A Child
After Your Heart!
Help Me To Daily
- Hour By Hour And  Moment By Moment -
Rely Upon You
The Holy And Eternal God!


I Desire, Lord
The Will
To Let Your Spirit
My Very Soul Fill
So That I May Follow
Your Blessed Directions!
And, Father
When I Sin
- Never With Deliberation
Or Presumption - 
I Pray For That Spirit
That Permits Me To Accept
Reproof And Correction!


Father,
I Willingly Acknowledge
My Known Sin Against You
The Holy God
And

I Humbly Beg Your Pardon
And
I Ask You
To Help Me Not To Again
Commit The Sins Of Yesterday
For
I Desire To Grow
In Saving Faith Through Grace!

In Your Word, Lord
You Say That 

Rebellion Is As The Sin Of Witchcraft
And

Stubbornness Is As Iniquity And Idolatry!
Pity Me, Lord
And

Make Me Anew
And

Cleanse Me From Those Things
Which Will Keep Me
From Walking To
And
With You!


Help Me, Lord
Not To Sacrifice
My Faithful Trust In You
To Guarantee My Personal Safety
In Jesus Christ's Holy Name, I Plead
For I Truly Know
That You Do Indeed Hold My Hand!
I Love You, Lord! 
Please Have Mercy
And
Continue To Bless Me
According To Your Will
And
In Your All-Knowing Way!
AMEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.