Tuesday, August 15, 2017

PRAYER: Lord, Help Thou My Unbelief!

Master!
Lord!
My Teacher!
My Friend!
Jesus Christ
The God Of All
Loves Me
And That ... Without End!

I Know Not Where My Feet May Travel
I Know Not Which Row
In The Garden Of Life I Must Hoe
BUT I Know The One
Whose Undying Love For Me
Has Deliberately Made
Personal Provision
Just For Me!

He Who Has Promised
Has Made The Word Plain:

Eye Has Nor Seen
Nor Has A Man's Ear Heard
The Plans
The Provisions
That I Have Made For Thee!

*********



PRAYER:

Lord, 
I Believe You! - Help Thou
My Unbelief!


Lord,
I Receive You! - Help Me Not To Grieve You!


Lord,
I Am Blind!
If Thou Wilt
Thou Canst Make Me See!


Lord, I
My Sin Against You
- In Contrition -
I Do Confess
And
I Plead
- In Jesus' Name -
Most Gracious God
Please Save Me
To Enter Into Your Bliss!
AMEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.