- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Monday, August 25, 2014
New Page Added entitled "My Testimony"
Greetings, Dear Ones!
I hope that your day was blessed, and that all is indeed well with you, and your loved ones!
I have added a new page entitled "My Testimony!" It is indeed my personal testimony, and it is written as poetry.
"My Testimony!" is the story of my journey toward finding my way back home to the Family of Faith (not that I ever left), and it was written about eleven (11) months after I came close to losing my life in an accident.
I have one very clear memory of that event when, as I was in a crosswalk, a vehicle picked me up and tossed me out of my shoes and sent me flying through the air: I remember being physically, and very slowly and gently, let down to the ground.
Afterward, I was told that I should have been dead BUT The Lord obviously had very different plans for me.
My health, life and living were changed drastically, but I am thankful to be alive.
I believe with all my heart that I am, and have been, kept alive for a purpose, and I am willing, The Lord knows when He will be ready for me, and He will ensure that I am able to perform whatever task He has ordained for me.
It is my prayer that some one soul may be blessed by this outpouring,