- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
Father, my heart is heavy, and I need the comfort of Your
Holy Spirit at this time, not for myself, though I surely need You,
but for my best friend, Pammy. Father, You know that
Pammy has been fighting her cancer for a long time, but now,
Lord, she has received the news that she has less than
one month left to live. Father, my Pammy has been a faithful
servant all her adult life doing her best to live her faith by her
witness. Lord, I can't remember a time she wasn't sewing, or cooking
or baking for one charity program or another, teaching Sabbath
School, and Vacation Bible School, and working with the
Busy Bees – how they are going to miss her! And I remember
well all the times, Lord, when she put up strangers in her home
never seeking compensation because, as she used put it: “It's 'one of the
least of these'!” We would laugh because she was quoting
the Master! Father, I am pleading for Pammy's last days
to be blessed ones. She is not afraid to die
because she knows when she opens her eyes
again, she will be rising up with her perfected body, and
meeting her King Jesus and the Hosts of Heaven in the air!
Father, Pammy is afraid that she will not know anyone as her last
days approach, and, for this reason, I am pleading with You, in
matchless name of Jesus for this one blessing for her. Please, Lord,
I beseech You, by Your Grace, and in mercy, to allow Pammy to
retain her eyesight and her memory to the very end of her
days. Oh, Father, I know that You know best, and I ask these
benefits all according to Your will, and in Your way, and I
thank You for hearing and answering prayer. AMEN.