- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Friday, September 26, 2014
Hold No Converse With Satan
Hold No Converse with Satan
Hold no converse with Satan
You do not have the skill
To put him decidedly in his place, Friend
He will assuredly overcome your puny will!
Jesus Christ showed us the way how
To handle Satan's shenanigans
Meet him headlong, with the Word of God
Against that he cannot defend!
Lean not unto your own understanding
For you are made of finite flesh
You haven't the intellect, nor experience of life
Nor the capacity to deflect him in his strife!
Invite the Holy Spirit's indwelling!
Immerse yourself in the Word of God!
Inculcate good habits – reflect the Word, and
Inspire others to follow our Lord!
So when Satan attacks – don't engage him
Don't be intimate, nor try to negotiate
Just give him both barrels of your gun – THE WORD! and