- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Monday, September 22, 2014
The “Christian” Walk
The “Christian” Walk
Lord, I am trying to walk
The straight and narrow way
But there are people in this church
That make me laugh, and not in a nice way!
You came to Me today
All torn up inside
About all the things wrong inside your church
Even your Pastor and his new bride.
You spoke about shenanigans
Trysts, fornication, and bastardy
And new football lotteries.
Please tell me, Dear Loved One
Why do you see all this?
You can tell me of every one else
But, where am I on your list?
Yes, you will see dishonesty
And infidelity, quite true!
You see everyone else's wrong-doing,
But aren't you dishonest, too?
In My Word Matthew Chapter 7
Written in verses 3, 4 and 5
It speaks of seeing another's small mote
When a big beam is blinding you!
I love you, Dear Child, but chastise you I must
Don't be a hypocrite about other people's dust!
Keep your eyes upon Me, I'm you Savior, your Friend!
Stop airing other people's dust-balls when you operate a pig pen!
Stop judging other people
Clean up your own dirt
Wipe the soot off your chimney
And wash out your dirty skirt!
Keep looking at Me
The clean pathway of Light!
Hold on to right principles
Let My light through you shine bright!
Be sober, be vigilant!
The adversary is very near
To send you away wayward
To blind you with despair!
Keep your eyes on Me – JESUS!
I am your way home!
Walk onward to victory
Look at ME, only, alone!
Put on my solid armor
It will shield you from sin!
It'll protect you, it'll cover you
No sin-dart let in!
So, Dear One, wear these things:
Love, JOY and Peace
LONG-SUFFERING, and Gentleness
Uncleanness – RELEASE!!
Add GOODNESS and Faithfulness
Add MEEKNESS – for sure!
To this we'll add TEMPERANCE
Over these the Law has no cure!
Oh, My Child, whom dearly I love
Keep your eyes fixed ever firmly
Upon My Kingdom, upon Me, for
I poured out My Life's blood – 'twas to save you!
Don't worry about others
You know what YOU must do
Do YOUR work, ever faithful
I WILL REWARD YOU!! **BJC**