- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Today I am Counting ... BLESSINGS!
Greetings, Dear Ones!
Today, I am
I awoke this morning and thought
“What a blessing!”
I looked at the sunrise and thought
“What a blessing!”
And then as I started my busy day,
It dawned on me and I thought to myself
“I’ve got a lot to be thankful for so I know I should
be counting blessings!”
I sat down for a little while and did a short review
Yes, of course, there were blessings to count
And more than just a few!
Blessing No. 1 - I’d awakened today
Blessing No. 2 - I was healthy
Blessing No. 3 - inside the cupboard door
Blessing No. 4 - I was wealthy
I cast around inside my life
Looking for blessings to count
And as I concentrated on this
The blessings started to mount!
Blessing No. 5 - is hands that could work
Blessing No. 6 - seeing eyes
Blessing No. 7 - is ears to hear
Blessing No. 8 - I’m alive!
I thought some more and realized
So far I’d thought just of me
I’d not even touched on family and friends
Counting blessings could take at least a week!
I knew I’d never complete the task
Of counting the blessings that I had received
So I just gave up this impossible task
And instead thanked God on my knees!
As I got up from giving thanks
I vowed to count blessings each day
Even though the blessings are infinite
At least I can say “Thank YOU!” when I pray!**BJC**