- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Revelation 3:19 Whom He Loves He Chastens
Revelation 3:19 (KJV)
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:
be zealous therefore, and repent.
I sincerely hope that this note finds all of you in good spirits, and doing well.
I am currently doing a write-up on two of the seven church ages, and the verse above became one of my memory verses.
With this verse in mind, I am encouraged to remind us to remember that our Almighty God loves us better than any human parent can.
Jesus Christ gave His best, His life, so that we can have eternal life.
His sacrifice was not happenstance! It was a plannedstance! He created us, and put contingency plans in place for us weak creatures of the sod. He left not one thing to chance!
Jesus loves us, and because He loves us, He rebukes us AND chastises us, not in the manner to make us afraid of Him, but in a manner which clearly says:
"Child of mine, I love you
So hearken to what I say
Walk on the straight and narrow, and
Don't let sin carry you away!
Your heart is willing to obey
But your flesh gets in the way
So when you step off the path of right
I'll call you to straighten up right away!
Please don't be dismayed when I rebuke you
Please don't think I'm casting you away
Please don't murmur about your chastisement
Please accept it, repent, and pray!
I rebuke you, My child, because I love you
I chastise you so you will know that I care
About your soul's salvation, and
Perfecting your character for the Courts Above!
I'm coming soon, so prepare me a welcome
Keep your lamp filled with oil and always prepared
Let your light be shed abroad -- be My Ambassador
Let nothing keep you from welcoming your Lord!
So, My child, keep your eyes focused on Me
Study My Word, My Love Letter to you
Keep My commandments and a song in your heart, child
Go on my errands for, indeed, My coming is very near! **BJC**
PLEASE ENJOY THIS RENDITION OF: You'll Never Walk Alone by Wintley Phipps