- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Alphabet for Christians and Seekers after Jesus Christ
Greetings, Dear Ones!
As Christians, we all know that Jesus loves us, and that He is forever ready, willing, and able to save us.
We also know that under the agency of the Holy Spirit He is calling us to life everlasting.
But, have we ever really thought about all the things the Jesus Christ does for His children – and those who are seeking Him – each and every day of their lives?
Well, if you haven't, I have put together an alphabet to help us all see and understand what our Lord does to, and for, and about us without fail.
As our Creator, Deliverer, Friend, Redeemer, Savior, Sustainer, He KNOWS us, and IS everything to, and DOES everything for us. Let's endeavor to make Him FIRST in our lives.
I pray that this effort will in some small way help us to “see” Him a little more clearly.
for Christians and Seekers
after Jesus Christ
A Aids, Answers, Anoints, Appeals, Appoints, Assures
B Beckons, Bears Our Burdens, Binds Our Wounds, Blesses, Breaks Idols
C Comforts, Cares, Carries Us Along, Covers, Closes Doors, Chastises
D Defends, Delivers, Died, Discerns, Deals Fairly, Disappoints For Our Good
E Edifies, Endured Our Cross
F Fills, Faithful, Finds
G Gives Good Gifts, Gives Grace
H Heals, Helps, Holds, Hears
I Implores, Imputes, Intercedes
J Justifies, Jealous
K Knocks at our Heart's Door, Knows Our Needs
L Leads, Loves, Liberates, Listens to Our Prayers
M Mediates, Manifests, Merciful
N Never Forsakes His Own
O Orders the Way of the Just, Opens Doors
P Pleads, Prepares, Prompts, Protects, Purifies, Punishes, Purchased Our Pardon,
Q Quiets our Fears
R Restores, Reveals Himself, Refuge, Rewards
S Sanctifies, Saves, Seals, Sends, Shades, Strengthens, Stills Our Storms, Sustains
T Teaches, Testifies, Talks, Tests
U Understands, Unites, Uses
V Values Us, Values Virtues
W Walks With Us, Weeps For Us, Wipes Away Our Tears, Washes, Way-Maker
X -out Satan
Y Yearns After Us
Z Zealous For Our Love