- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Friday, November 14, 2014
Believers are Blessed
Believers are Blessed
We clothe ourselves with humility
We arm ourselves with prayer
We bow before God as supplicants
We cast on Him every care and seek rest
We seek His will for our lives
We treasure His every word
His stripes are those that heal us
His tears our eyes wash and refresh
He has prepared for us a table
He anoints with oil our heads
He fills our cups to overflowing
He has fashioned us white robes and glittering crowns
We do not want for anything
He is our all and all
He by still waters lead us
We have nothing to fear should we die
He heals us all with His stripes
He doth sin-sick souls restore
He in righteous paths daily lead us
He makes us by green pastures rest
Sin cannot take us away from Him
He paid sin's price for our paths
His mercy and goodness shall follow us
While our lives on this earth shall last
And when at last through the valley
Of death's shadow we seemingly descend on our own
We have nothing to fear in the darkness
For He never leaves us by ourselves, all alone
Soon the trumpet of the Archangel resounding
Shall wake the dead and the living alert
All we who have placed our faith in the Savior
And we shall live in His House for eternity