- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Sunday, November 30, 2014
Do Not Listen To Satan!
I told you do not to listen to that Old Satan
He is not your friend, I believe is what I said!
He's just trying to take you away from Jesus
Any means, any method, using women and often other men!
Satan, he does not like us humans
He despises the very essence of common man
Because, to him, we have taken what should have been his
And given it to Jesus, the Christ, the Prince Immanuel!
Satan dislikes, e'en loathes, anything that our King loves
He proved that fact, in First Man's Eden home
He longs for the praise, and the worship, that belongs to
He who sits upon the Everlasting Throne!
Don't believe him, when he says, that he can give you
The desires, and even the very longings of your heart!
He tried that one once, oh, yes, with his Creator!
He only wants to get you to walk into the dark!
Take you a lesson, in survival, from our King Jesus
When he was tempted, of Old Satan, long ago!
Jesus said: It is written! Get thee behind me!
Worship God! Eating bread is not everything!
Please, do not let, old Satan, catch you off-guard
Be thou prepared – like Gideon's 300 men
Be alert, on your guard, listen, look out for danger
Trusting in Him whose word will always conquer sin!
Bless the Lord! Worship the King! Trust not in fables!
Trust not your eyes, your ears, nor the longings in your heart
Seek not the world, its dainties, nor its bounties
Look to your Lord, the King of Everything!
Read the Word, not cunning fables, don't listen to smooth words
Which are designed for the be-knighting of the soul
Don't give in to him – Satan wants only our soul death!
Give in to Jesus, the King of Everything!
Give your all to Jesus, the King of Everything!