- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Prayer for When Hearts are Burdened
Father, sadness is all around
For the burdened, the bothered and the bullied
Who are searching for a way to find rest from these earthly woes.
Please provide a balm to soothe their troubled minds, and help them
to find Your peace.
Father, sickness is all around
And were not for Your Word
We would be scared.
Please help us to always keep in our minds that You are the Great Physician,
And there is always a Balm in Gilead.
Father, death is all around
And were it not for Your Word
We would be sorrowful. But, blessedly, You have taught us
Not to mourn as the heathen do, and to comfort each other
With the knowledge that the dead in Christ shall rise first and we
Who are alive, and remain, shall be caught up together with them
To meet our Lord in the air. What a blessed assurance!
Oh, Father, draw us nearer to You as we reach for You
In our distresses. Open our eyes to see You clearer
And clearer still, with every passing hour. Help us to
Stand upon the Blessed Words of Life and Comfort
Father, we beseech You for a glimpse of glory for just a fleeting moment.
Give us strength to stand upon the shore today.
Oh, come, Great Lord, and take us to our eternal home in glory
Where the old order is forever gone, and all is peace.
Until then, guard, guide, and protect us from the wiles of the devil
And provide us with care and comfort, help and healing
All according to Your Will and in You way.
These mercies we ask in the name of King Jesus, and we
Thank You for hearing and answering our prayers.
We love You.
THE HAND OF FAITH