- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Sunday, November 23, 2014
The Old Saint
The Old Saint
The Old Saint sat down by her bedside
The old chair fit her body like a glove
The old Bible in her hand was worn smoothly
The old words on her warm heart still moved
Those old words in the Book became new each morning
The Old Saint's old faith became renewed
The old Bible's old treasures just glistened
For new life is contained inside them
Each line on the old face told a story
Each line on the old hand told a chore
Each line around old eyes spoke of a vision
Every line spoke that story of old
Old religion, old faith, old mercy
Old peace, old love, old grace
Old Jesus, old cross, old resurrection
For new life everlasting is the goal
The Old Saint's old body will be new soon
Her old faith had seen new mercy every day
Her old faith unshaken, she'll see the new city
That city called by all Jerusalem
The Old Saint had said her old prayer for 40 years now
It comforted her to talk to Him each and everyday
She felt prepared for battle, and emboldened
For her Lord will be coming any day
Keep this old heart faithful to the end, please!
Keep these old eyes trained by faith on my Jesus
The same one Old Satan denied, and then tried.
Oh, Lord, no matter the pain
No matter the change or sacrifice
Keep me faithful, for I want my prize
Just give me any old mansion in the skies.
My heart is content
My body may be bent
But my faith in my Jesus I won't relent.
My spirit feels young
To Jesus I belong
Bless me, save me, e'er long
I love you, Lord, will forever be my song.