Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Prayer: Asking God for Renewal



ARE YOU WEARING SIN SHADES?



Oh, Father, have mercy on me!
I give You my sinner’s heart and
Ask You for the renewing that
Comes from repentance
And from rejecting complicity, and
Refusing again to live in sin’s shade!
Bless me, help me, and shield me
From Satan’s sophistries, and sure-ways by
Keeping me praying, and praised up, and
Walking uprightly on the King’s Highway!
AMEN.


HEART RENEWAL  X  CHRIST = SAVED

Ephesians 2:8-10 (KJV)

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.