Monday, December 29, 2014

Seek the Savior!



When my Sorry Situation Confronts my Sad Circumstance I Seek the Savior!
When my Circumstance Confounds my ability to Control my Situation I Seek the Savior!
When my Capacity for Careful Consideration gets Circumvented by Circumstance I Seek the Savior!
When my Consideration of my Challenges is Crippled by Crass Causes and Crazy Conventions 
I seek the Savior.
In short, no matter my lot, I seek my Savior!

I will early seek my Savior
I care not what my lot may be
Jesus has called me - I will follow
And He will always take care of me

I will early seek my Savior
My situation does not me define
Jesus has called me - I will follow
And He will always me guide

I will early seek my Savior
Conventions and company don’t speak for me
Jesus has called me - I will follow
And His word daily in me abides

I did early seek my Savior
And the road has been e’er long
Jesus called me - and I follow
And He put in my heart this song:

Follow me, My Little One
Bear your burden - I’ll carry you along
Give no thought for heavy loads and living
With Me in your heart
‘To Eternity you’ll be singing!

I sing my song along the way
Situations and circumstance
With me hold no sway
I look  to the Son
With the sun in my face
And before you know it
I am walking apace

I early sought my Savior Friend
He walks beside me and He forfends
 Give Him your hand - He will take care 
What e'er your fight, or blight, or plight
Seek now the Savior for
Soon we'll take flight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.