Please, please, please do not neglect your prayer life no matter what is going on in your personal or professional life!
Even if you don’t know what to say, calling upon the name of Jesus Christ will work wonders for whatever is ailing you! The Holy Spirit intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words (Romans 8:26) and, in the name of Jesus Christ, our requests are presented to God!
DON’T FORGET THAT:
1. We pray to the Father, in the name of the Son, under the agency of the Holy Spirit.
2. Prayer is the key in the hand of faith to unlock Heaven’s Storehouse!
3. Faith is the hand by which the soul takes hold upon Divine offers of Grace and Mercy!
4. We should pray the Promises of God!
5. “Yes!”, “No!”, “Wait!”, and “My Grace Is Sufficient For You!” are all God’s answers to our several prayers!
6. If we received everything for which we pray, we would be viewing our lives from inside the toilet, or worse!
1. God does not answer our prayers if we are holding on to known sin! Your prayer, in this view, is an abomination to God! So... confess your sin and THEN present your petitions!
2. Your Requests and God’s Calendar are not in alignment! It is all in God’s Delivery Time (GDT)! and
3. Never doubt Jesus’ Love for it dishonors God!
Be well, and be gloriously blessed,