- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Prayer: Lord, Help Me Not To Make Shipwreck!
Lord, help me not to make shipwreck
Upon the sandy shoals
Of name or rank or talent
Let me upon Christ take hold!
Help me to set aside my self, Lord
Help me, Lord, to lift You up
Give me the strength to give my back to
The accolades of men from the bitter cup!
I beseech You, Lord, for the blessings
That keep my sight raised high
To the Temple of The Eternal
To my mansion in the sky!
Until the Day of Awarding
When Saints have been glorified
Let me not make shipwreck of my faith, Lord
By believing Old Satan's lies!