- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Serve, Suffer, Sacrifice - A Statement of Truth
By prayer and by practice
Are called to serve the Lord
In Godly fear, and faithfulness
Are called to suffering
Without murmur, or complaint
To take up, and bear their cross ...
Will also be called
To be the sacrifice
On the altar
Of the Son of Perdition
Who hates anything
That Jesus Christ loves
Through it all
All faithful Christians
Will deem it a joy
For there is laid up for us
A crown of righteous
For we who endure until ...
The battle is not to the swift
But to him who does all
And stands ... firm ...
Quaking ... but resolute
And ... unshakeable
Christ is our portion
And we will each receive
The hoped for crown
The white linen gown
White stone, new name
And harp, and,
In the earth made new
A plot of land
That no one
Can take away!
STAY THE COURSE!