- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Monday, February 2, 2015
Wants 'n Reliefs
I want my neighbor’s possessions!
My neighbor wants my peace!
Each wants what the other has
And neither want brings us any relief!
Lord, help us each to find comfort
In what You've provide for us
Help us learn to be contented
And stop running after what’s in the bush!
What more can any man ask for
What more can any man need
Than to know the love of Jesus
And daily His Word of Hope read?
For, in the Words of the Master
Each child is daily fed
The God of the Jerusalem Temple
Provides to each his needed daily bread!
So, if peace, my friend, not possession
Is Gods’s kind gift to you
Be thankful you don't have to learn like Solomon
That things don't make a comfortable bed!
Be contented with the Lord as your portion
You are blessed for He carries you along
Give praise that your stomach/heart is not empty
And sing! - for to Christ you belong!