Friday, March 6, 2015

HAPPY SABBATH!! Prayer: Father, Thank You!







Heavenly Father,
Thank You for my spared life!
Help me to remember
that I will always need You!
Help me to never forget that
since I have no reason to regret that!
You, Lord, are Good, and You are Faithful.
Help me to never allow my eyes
to dictate what I shall be fed, and help me
to be contented with Your walking speed.
I ask You to help me to trust You as a
blessed child of a Beloved Father.
Thank You for the blessings and the
bounties You provide to me each and 
every day, and I ask You to keep me
steadfast, and don't let me ever again stray.
I love You, Lord, for You alone, are worthy.
AMEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.