- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Friday, March 20, 2015
HAPPY SABBATH + Prayer: Heavenly Father, Help me
Help me not to listen to
The siren song called Good Friend
Nor to sing from the Sin of Presumption's music score!
Help me to stand up for The Right
So that I may in His Love delight!
Help me to ignore that fiend called Peer Pressure
Who always seems to know the best wrongs
Which will lead to my death
Should I bend, and with him walk along!
Help me to ignore the friendly Clique
Which claims to be my family
Begging me to conform
If I want to be considered a "norm"
Else I'll be treated like roast corn!
Help me to listen to the Gentle Harp
That is calling me to Soul Salvation
As I ignore the rolling bass drum
That seeks to drag me into vile sin's scrum!
Help me to Set-aside Self
And seek Safety in The Savior!
And help me, Father, on this day
To choose Life and Godly Behavior!
Open my longing eyes to Your Holy Word of Truth and
Prepare my heart to receive it!
And when those who would teach the Word
Apply Lie's Bleach to adulterate the Word
Shield me so that their vain word to me is unheard!
And when the day should come that I
Shall stand before the Prosecutor
Deliver as promised in Your Word -
No fear of my interlocutor!
I love You, Lord, and I bless Your Holy Name.