- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Sunday, March 15, 2015
Prayer: Give Me One Word!
Father, when my life on earth is at its end
Give me one word on which my last breath I'll spend
Let that one word be the call of victory
"Jesus, My Lord! I come! Receive me!
If I may some soul encounter today
Listing from sin and living in decay
Lord, a kind word to this soul let me say
"Come unto Jesus
For He is the Light of Life on this benighted way!"
Let me, Dear Lord, a pattern of my Jesus display
Give me the strength to hold life's vanities in contempt
Grant me a heart like my Master's heart
And let me never from His right paths depart!
And, Lord, let this, my heart, be a residence fit
Beautiful, and bright, and shining with godly light
Let this heart-home be worthy of The King
And may it contain a voice to bless My King above anything!