- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
Saturday, March 21, 2015
VESPERS: At The End Of The Sabbath - Saints and Sinner
Jesus said that you must be newborn again!
Saints are Preserved
Sinners are Reserved!
Saints from sin they do repent
Sinners bold don’t e'er relent!
Saints always and ever they pray
Sinners just don’t give a care!
Saints they seek always to self-deny
Sinners oh, how they self-rely!
Saints look to the Eastern Sky
Sinners stuff themselves with apple pie!
Saints may have pockets that be to-let
Sinners seek for what they can get!
Saints seek always to be reformed
Sinners to norms they be conformed!
Saints to Jesus they apply
Sinners seek their eye to satisfy!
No more a sinner shall I be
I, now a Saint, forsake the Me
Looking to Jesus who set aside my disgrace
With His Blessing I shall see my Dear King’s face!
NOTE TO SELF:
"No!" to Self!
"Yes!" to Him!