Monday, April 20, 2015

Hate You?!

Hate you?! Why should I hate you?
Hate leads to murder
And that price is way too rich for my blood!
And if you don’t believe me
You need have a look at the time of the Flood where
Murder, mayhem, malice and mischief
Greed, graft, and gotcha
Carnage, caprice, and callous cons - no peace
Put pitiful people to call out: "Help!?! Police!!

I am following Jesus, for He said
Do good! It’ll attend you!
Shun evil companions, bad language disdain
And don’t the name of the Father ever, or once, profane!

Sure, I use four-letter language - to bless, not curse!
My words are love, aide, kind, best
Help, balm, cure, able
Everything else, I aver!
I want to be like my Master,
And that is not a chore!
He loves me, and I love Him
And He guides me day by day!
So hating you, my friend
Is not an option in my lore!



H indering, harassing
A ggravating, abusing and
T ormenting
E verybody and anybody to achieve ecstacy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.